Jacquard fabric products in bulk
What you will read in this article....Reasons for popularity of jacquard fabricProducing jacquard fabric in bulk
If you know the washing instructions for any fabric, always keep in mind that it will not be difficult to care for that fabric. The washing instructions of a fabric will vary according to the type of fibers used in that fabric. If you think that you do not have experience or expertise in this field, it would be better to leave the clothes sewn with such fabrics at the nearest laundromat. For more information about jacquard fabric products in bulk, visit our site.
Reasons for popularity of jacquard fabric
Jacquard fabric is a type of fabric with an intricate pattern. This pattern is printed on fabric, not fabric. This fabric is woven on a special knitting machine. Joseph-Marie Jacquard was a French weaver who invented this technology in 1804, hence the Jacquard fabric was named after him. These fabrics are available in various compositions and weights and have different uses. While light jacquards are generally preferred for spring and summer clothing, heavier fabrics are used for jacquard fabric clothing models in the cold season. Jacquard fabric is also woven in two ways.
This means that you can design and craft the dress so that it can be worn as well as worn. But today we’re going to point out some things that can help you protect this fabric.
- 1. Ordinary jacquard fabrics can be washed by hand or in the washing machine. Make sure that the temperature of the washing machine does not exceed 30 degrees Celsius.
- 2. Do not use bleach to wash this cloth or remove stains. Sometimes you can use a damp cloth to remove some stains without washing.
- 3. Hang the fabric from a string or hanger using a clamp or lay it on a flat surface. To dry at room temperature
- 4. Do not use sunlight to dry the fabric as this can play an important role in fading the fabric design.
- 5. Try not to use strong detergents to wash this fabric. Because these detergents can shorten the color and life of the fabric design.
- 6. As there is a pattern on both sides of the jacquard fabric.
Always be careful when ironing this fabric, iron it from the back. To iron the clothes, be sure to turn them inside out and then continue ironing. We emphasize again that if you do not have the expertise and experience in this business, you can leave your clothes at the local laundromat. Visit our site for more information on the jacquard fabric trade.
Producing jacquard fabric in bulk
Production of jacquard fabric in bulk is done by our company and we also distribute this product to the market with up-to-date prices. Therefore, for more information about jacquard fabric price, visit our site.